Today morning the mine "Rodynska" of the State Enterprise "Mirnogradvugillya" stopped work. The chairman of the local organization of the Independent trade union of miners of Ukraine in Myrnohrad and Pokrovsky district (Donetsk region) Oleksandr Abramov informed that the miners of the first shift declared that they wouldn’t start work, meanwhile, the miners of the fourth shift were staying underground.
As it was informed later, seven miners of the fourth shift were staying underground.
"The main requirement of the protesters is the payment of January wages. The financial funds must be properly received according to the article" Restructuring " in the state budget", – said Oleksandr Abramov.
- 9 miners and trade union leaders are continuing the hunger strike in the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine
- Miners of the SE 'Selidivvugillya' have been protesting all night (Updated)
- Miners of the four mines of the SE 'Selidivvugillya' stopped working and blocked the road in Donetsk region
- The miners blocked the highway of strategic importance in the Donetsk region
- The court closed the case of the protest of 94 workers of uranium mine “Ingulska” without considering