Today morning the mine "Rodynska" of the State Enterprise "Mirnogradvugillya" stopped work. The chairman of the local organization of the Independent trade union of miners of Ukraine in Myrnohrad and Pokrovsky district (Donetsk region) Oleksandr Abramov informed that the miners of the first shift declared that they wouldn’t start work, meanwhile, the miners of the fourth shift were staying underground.
As it was informed later, seven miners of the fourth shift were staying underground.
"The main requirement of the protesters is the payment of January wages. The financial funds must be properly received according to the article" Restructuring " in the state budget", – said Oleksandr Abramov.
- The miners of the SE "Selidivvuhillya" protest over unpaid wages
- 240 miners trapped underground after the power outage
- 9 miners and trade union leaders are continuing the hunger strike in the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine
- Miners of the SE 'Selidivvugillya' have been protesting all night (Updated)
- Miners of the four mines of the SE 'Selidivvugillya' stopped working and blocked the road in Donetsk region