On 9 February, the Court hearings in the case of the protest of 94 workers of uranium mine “Ingulska” was held in Kropyvnytskyi. As it was informed before, 94 miners from uranium mine "Ingulska" of the State Enterprise "Eastern Mining and Processing Plant"" (Kirovohrad region), who were fighting for salary raise, got sued by administration of enterprise. In this way, the administration of the company reacted to the protest action that was recently held in the mine, when miners decided to stay underground after work. The management considered this as a strike.
The judge, who was responsible for carrying out the civil case in the lawsuit of the State Enterprise ‘’Eastern Oriental ore mining and processing enterprise’’ to 94 employees of the mine ‘’ Ingulska’”, closed the case without considering it.
The Chairman of the Confederation of Free Trade Unions of Ukraine and the Independent Trade Union of Miners of Ukraine Mykhaylo Volynets made a comment:
"During the negotiations, reached the agreement and managed to find the consensus. As a result, the company withdrew the lawsuit, the court closed it without consideration. We do appreciate the solidarity and support that we received from our trade union brothers and sisters and partners during this struggle".
- 240 miners trapped underground after the power outage
- The miners of the mine "Rodynska" stopped work and demand salary payments
- 9 miners and trade union leaders are continuing the hunger strike in the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine
- Miners of the SE 'Selidivvugillya' have been protesting all night (Updated)
- Miners of the four mines of the SE 'Selidivvugillya' stopped working and blocked the road in Donetsk region